Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(# TG047SH )Fashion embroidery design shirts men 2012

(# TG047SH )Fashion embroidery design shirts men 2012
Product Detailed
Fashion embroidery design shirts men 2012 1)200g denim cotton 2)Bleached-out 3)Dual chest pocktets shirts men 2012,shirt men

Fashion embroidery design shirts men 2012

Style : # TG047SH

Fabric : 200g denim,100% Cotton

Color :  Light blue,blue ,dark blue

Size :  S-M-L-XL

Washing : Bleached-out

 

 

 

Fashion embroidery design shirts men 2012----------

 

Branded dual chest pockets with flaps beached-out

 

wash latest shirt designs for men 2012 , Embroidered Logo,

 

Pockets, Snap-button,100% Cotton

 

ALL 1/2 WIDTH 3840424446485052
CHEST  A4850525456586062
BACK RISE FULL LENGTH  B6465666768697071
SHOULDER to SHOULDER C3839404142434445
WAIST WIDTH D4244464850525456
NECK WIDTH  E1616.51717.51818.51919.5
CUFFWIDTH  G1111.51212.51313.51414.5
SLEEVE LENGTH INCL. CUFF H6464.56565.56666.56767.5
BOTTOM  I5052545658606264
ARMHOLE STRAIGHT J24.124.725.42626.627.327.928.6

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

 

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(# TG047SH )Fashion embroidery design shirts men 2012



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.