Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(# TG023SH ) 2012 Fashion Blue Ladies Cotton Beach shirt

(# TG023SH ) 2012 Fashion Blue Ladies Cotton Beach shirt
Product Detailed
2012 Fashion Blue Ladies Cotton Beach shirt 1)200g Denim,Dual chest pocket 2)Wash:Stone 3)Ladies Cotton Beach Shirt Size:S~XL

2012 Fashion Blue Ladies Cotton Beach shirt

Style : # TG023SH

Fabric : 200g Lady Denim Shirts,100% Cotton

Color :  Light blue,blue ,dark blue

Size :  S-M-L-XL

Washing : Stone wash

 

 

 

2012 Fashion Blue Ladies Cotton Beach shirt ,designed for

 

Embroidered Logo,Denim, Dual Chest Pockets,Snap-

 

button,Used Effect Tearing,100% Cotton

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

 

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(# TG023SH ) 2012 Fashion Blue Ladies Cotton Beach shirt



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.