Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG217W )2012 fashion stretch twill softer garment wash coloured jeans for woman

(#TG217W )2012 fashion stretch twill softer garment wash coloured jeans for woman
Product Detailed
2012 fashion coloured jeans for woman 1)230g stretch twill 2)Garment wash,softer 3)S~XL Size coloured jeans for woman,basic

2012 fashion stretch twill softer garment wash coloured jeans for woman

Style : #TG217W

Fabric : 230g, 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex

Color : Rojo,Khai,etc.

Size :   25-26-27-28-39-30-31-32 (XS-S-M-L-XL)

Washing : garment wash,softer

 

2012 fashion stretch twill softer garment wash coloured

jeans for woman with a hint of stretch in our skinny

 

legThompson fit fashionably rugged in a softer wash.

 

softer garment wash5-pocket design with button-flap back pockets & pick-stitch embroidery Low rise design & slim skinny fit "Simon" distressed crinkle wash stretch denim Button and zipper fly closure Imported

Flat Measurements

Tol +/-

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

Waistband Width: along wb align at top/bottom

0.6-1

35.5

36.5

37.5

38.5

39.5

40.5

41.5

42.5

Low Hips(at 7.5cm above Crotch ¨V¨measure

0.6-1

43.5

44.5

45.5

46.5

47.5

48.5

49.5

50.5

Thigh (2.5cm below crotch)

0.25

24.5

25

25.5

26

26.5

27

27.5

28

Knee (35cm below crotch)

0.25

16

16.5

17

17.5

18

18.5

19

19.5

Leg opening straigh across

0.25

14

14.5

15

15.5

16

16.5

17

17.5

Front Rise (including wb)

0.125

17.75

18

18.25

18.5

18.75

19

19.25

19.5

Back Rise (including wb)

0.125

30.5

30.75

31

31.25

31.5

31.75

32

32.25

Inseam length

1.5

85

85

85

85

85

85

85

85

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

 

Quality Control : QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing DevelopmentBeing OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG217W )2012 fashion stretch twill softer garment wash coloured jeans for woman



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.