Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG288M) 2012 fall season men wholesale jeans bulk

(#TG288M) 2012 fall season men wholesale jeans bulk
Product Detailed
2012 fall season men wholesale jeans bulk 1)100% Cotton Denim 2)Heavy Whisker 3)S~XL Size jeans bulk,bulk wholesale jeans men

2012 fall season men wholesale jeans bulk

Style : #TG288M

Fabric : 12Oz,Comfort Denim,100% Cotton

Color : Blue,Light blue ,Dark blue

Size :  28- 29 -30- 31- 32- 34- 36- 38- 40 (S-M-L-XL-XXL)

Washing : Enzyme,Hand brush,Overdye,Sandblasting,Whisker

 

 

2012 fall season men wholesale jeans bulk ,sexy slim fitting

 

with a hint of stretch in our slim fit --fashionably rugged in a

 

bleached-out wash, with abraded details at the pockets and

 

subtle creasing at the thighs and knees.

 

Sits low on the waist with a natural fit through the hip and a slimmer fit at the thigh and knee. Slight kick at the hem. Zip fly with signature shank closure , Relaxed-fit low rise slim New model jeans with main label, care label,size label, bag card, hang tag Five-pocket jean styling with signature metal rivets at the front. Turtle cracks leather with embroidery around patch and back pockets 12Oz Denim ,100% Cotton. Imported.

 

Flat Measurements:Tol +/-2829303132343638
1Waist (Top waistband) along wb align at top1/415 17/4815 3/416 7/5016 53/9916 13/1417 48/6718 19/6619 7/24
2Waist ( Bottom waistband ) along wb align at bottom1/416 5/4816 1/216 81/9117   2/717 36/5318 7/1519 3/7920 1/24
4Waistband Height1/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/8
7Low Hips ( at 3 3/4" above Crotch ¨V¨measure1/419 7/2419 50/7320 7/8920 17/3620 13/1521 17/2622 41/9323 21/92
8Thigh (1" below crotch)1/49 1/89 1/29 7/810 1/410 5/811    11 1/213 17/90
9Half-Thigh ( 7" below crotch)1/47 13/168 1/88 7/168 3/49 1/169 3/89 13/1610 1/4
10Knee (14" below crotch)1/86 3/47    7 1/47 1/27 3/48    8 3/89 51/79
11Leg opening straigh across1/49 5/89 3/49 7/810    10 1/810 1/410 1/29 1/4
12Inseam length1/434    34    34    34    34    34    34    34    
13Outseam length (including wb)1/441 1/841 1/441 3/841 1/241 5/841 3/442    42 1/4
14Front Rise (including wb)1/86 1/26 3/47    7 1/47 1/27 3/48 1/810 2/51
15Back Rise (including wb)1/412 1/412 1/212 3/413    13 1/413 1/213 7/814 22/81
16Zipper length1/82 3/42 3/42 3/43    3    3 1/43 1/43 1/2
17Fly length from TOP of wb to 2 nd BARTACK1/84 3/44 3/44 3/45    5    5 1/4

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→

Testing & Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

 

Quality Control : QA/QC Introduction

 OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing DevelopmentBeing OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG288M) 2012 fall season men wholesale jeans bulk



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.