Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG199W) 2012 new jeans for girls

(#TG199W) 2012 new jeans for girls
Product Detailed
2012 new jeans for girls 1)Cotton/Spandex denim 2)Sandblastered new jeans 3)XS~XL Size 2012 new jeans for girls,Skinny jeans

2012 new jeans for girls

 

 

Style : #TG199W

 

Fabric : 11Oz,Comfort Denim,98% Cotton 2% Spandex

 

Color :Blue,Light blue ,Dark blue

 

Size : 25-26-27-28-39-30-31-32 (XS-S-M-L-XL)

 

Washing : Enzyme,Hand brush,Sandblastered

 

 

2012 new jeans for girls , sexy, slim-fitting jean with hint of stretch

 

in our skinny leg Thompson fit --fashionably rugged in a bleached-out

 

wash, with abraded detailsat the pockets and subtle creasing at the thighs and

 

knees.

 

 

Low-rise, slim hip and slim skinny leg,decorative pocketHidden zipper fly. Five-pocket jean styling with signature brass rivets. Our signature burnished metal plaque is reinforced with a leather patch at the back waist. Ripped left knee. Comes with a signature-embossed antiqued nickel watch fob with lobster-claw closure at the front waist. 32" inseam. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine washable. Imported.

 

 

Flat Measurements

Tol +/-

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

Waistband Width: along wb align at top/bottom

0.6-1

35.5

36.5

37.5

38.5

39.5

40.5

41.5

42.5

Low Hips(at 7.5cm above Crotch ¨V¨measure

0.6-1

43.5

44.5

45.5

46.5

47.5

48.5

49.5

50.5

Thigh (2.5cm below crotch)

0.25

24.5

25

25.5

26

26.5

27

27.5

28

Knee (35cm below crotch)

0.25

16

16.5

17

17.5

18

18.5

19

19.5

Leg opening straigh across

0.25

14

14.5

15

15.5

16

16.5

17

17.5

Front Rise (including wb)

0.125

17.75

18

18.25

18.5

18.75

19

19.25

19.5

Back Rise (including wb)

0.125

30.5

30.75

31

31.25

31.5

31.75

32

32.25

Inseam length

1.5

85

85

85

85

85

85

85

85

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing & Washing→ Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

 

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

 

Quality Control : QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing DevelopmentBeing OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG199W) 2012 new jeans for girls



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.