Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG220S) 2012 new design corduroy flap back pockets indian skirts wholesale

(#TG220S) 2012 new design corduroy flap back pockets indian skirts wholesale
Product Detailed
2012 new design indian skirts wholesale 1)Corduroy 2)Garment wash 3)XS~XL Size indian skirts wholesale,new design skirts

2012 new design corduroy flap back pockets indian skirts wholesale  

Style : #TG220S

Fabric : 11 Oz corduroy ,98% Cotton 2%Spandex

Color :  blue ,light blue,dark blue

Size :    25-26-27-28-39-30-31-32 (XS-S-M-L-XL)

Washing : garment wash

 

 

2012 new design corduroy flap back pockets indian skirts

 

wholesale : mini style with flap back pockets and check

 

fabric inside waistband.

 

Low-rise belted waist, slim hip ,flat front. Hidden zipper fly. Four-pocket jean styling with signature brass rivets. Our signature burnished metal plaque is reinforced with a leather patch at the back waist. Ripped left knee. Comes with a signature-embossed antiqued nickel watch fob with lobster-claw closure at the front waist. Imported.

 

EUR SIZE2526283032
Waist34.535.537.539.541.5
Low Hips41.542.544.546.548.5
Leg opening41.542.544.546.548.5
Back Rise3131 3131

 

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

 OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG220S) 2012 new design corduroy flap back pockets indian skirts wholesale



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.