Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG0100S) 2012 fashion skirts womens

(#TG0100S) 2012 fashion skirts womens
Product Detailed
2012 fashion skirts womens 1)11Oz Denim Cotton 2)Wash:Garment wash+softer 3)XS~XL Size Skirts Womens,2012 fashion skirt

2012 fashion skirts womens

Style : #TG0100S

Fabric : 11 Oz  Denim Cotton/Spandex

Color :  blue ,light blue,dark blue

Size :   25-26-27-28-39-30-31-32 (XS-S-M-L-XL)

Washing :  garment wash,softer

 

 

2012 fashion skirts womens   : A metal chain trim on the back.

 

Available also insilver or black chain and also in blue denim.

 

Low-rise belted waist, slim hip ,flat front. Hidden zipper fly. Four-pocket jean styling with signature brass rivets. Our signature burnished metal plaque is reinforced with a leather patch at the back waist. Ripped left knee. Comes with a signature-embossed antiqued nickel watch fob with lobster-claw closure at the front waist. Denim Cotton/Spandex. Machine washable. Imported.

 

 

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

 OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG0100S) 2012 fashion skirts womens



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.