Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(# TG373V ) Fashion indigo denim cheap wholesale jean vest for men

(# TG373V ) Fashion indigo denim cheap wholesale jean vest for men
Product Detailed
Fashion cheap wholesale jean vest for men 1)Indigo denim vest wholesale 2)Stone wash jean vest 3)S~XL Size jean vest for men

Fashion indigo denim cheap wholesale jean vest for men

Style : # TG337V

Fabric : 100% cotton in medium dark denim

Color :  Light blue,blue ,dark blue

Size :  S-M-L-XL

Washing : stone,tie dye

 

 

 

Fashion indigo denim cheap wholesale jean vest for men :

Old style American Gilet 100% cotton in medium dark denim,

13 ounces, with pockets applied on the front, adjustable

half-belt on the back, short fit. A highly work inspired item,

modern revisit to historic items with American

contamination.

 

ALL 1/2 WIDTH 3840424446485052
CHEST  A4850525456586062
BACK RISE FULL LENGTH  B6465666768697071
SHOULDER to SHOULDER C3839404142434445
WAIST WIDTH D4244464850525456
NECK WIDTH  E1616.51717.51818.51919.5
CUFFWIDTH  G1111.51212.51313.51414.5
SLEEVE LENGTH INCL. CUFF H6464.56565.56666.56767.5
BOTTOM  I5052545658606264
ARMHOLE STRAIGHT J24.124.725.42626.627.327.928.6
item nameFashion indigo denim cheap wholesale jean vest for men
materia100% cotton
SizeS-XXL European standard size or customer size available
Colourmixed colour or as customer request
Label can do your own label ,your design
Qualityadvanced technology , exquisite workmanship and strictly quality control
Payment L/C,T/T,Western Union
Packing 1pc/polybag,50 - 100pcs/export standard carton or as your requirement
Lead timeSample:5-7 days  Bulk production:35-40 days
DelieveryShipping,Air,DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT,EMS
advantageCurrently, our sales network (or main market) covers Central and South America, East Europe, West Europe,  Australia., Southeast Asia, Africa and Oceania. Our product has enjoyed popularity  in the world market

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

 

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(# TG373V ) Fashion indigo denim cheap wholesale jean vest for men



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.