Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG341S) 2012 branded Khaki mens cheap cargo shorts

(#TG341S) 2012 branded Khaki mens cheap cargo shorts
Product Detailed
2012 branded Khaki mens cheap cargo shorts 1)Color:Khaki,Navy 2)Mens cargo shorts side pocket 3)S~XXL Size cheap cargo shorts

2012 branded Khaki mens cheap cargo

shorts

Style : #TG341S

Fabric : 330g Twill,100% Cotton

Color : Beige,Navy,Khai etc.

Size : 28- 29 -30- 31- 32- 34- 36- 38- (S-M-L-XL)

Washing : Garment wash

 

 

2012 branded Khaki mens cheap cargo

 

shorts:

 

Keep it simple with these khaki cargo shorts with utility style

 

pockets on the side and drawstring tie. Features zip and

 

button fastening and side buckle detail. Model wears UK size 32R / M and his height is 1.83m/ 6'

 

SIZE2930313233343638 
WAIST2930313233343638inch
HIP(3"ABOVE CROTCH)38  39  40  41  42  43  45  47  inch
THIGH23 1/224  24 1/225  25 1/226  27  28  inch
1/2 LEG OPENING16 1/217  17 1/218  18 1/21919 1/220  inch
FRONT RISE INCL. WAIST9 3/41010 1/410 1/210 3/41111 1/212inch
BACK RISE INCL. WAIST13 1/213 3/414  14 1/414 1/214 3/415 1/415 3/4inch
INSEAM131313.513.51414  14 1/214 1/2inch

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

 OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG341S) 2012 branded Khaki mens cheap cargo shorts



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.