Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG181S) 2012 fashion garment dye lady wholesale spandex shorts

(#TG181S) 2012 fashion garment dye lady wholesale spandex shorts
Product Detailed
2012 fashion lady wholesale sapndex shorts 1)230g twill 2)Garment dye 3 XS~XL Size wholesale spandex shorts,spandex shorts

2012 fashion garment dye lady wholesale spandex shorts

Style : #TG181S

Fabric : 230g twill, 98% Cotton 2%Spandex

Color :  rojo,verde,marron

Size :   25-26-27-28-39-30-31-32 (XS-S-M-L-XL)

Washing :  garment dye

 

 

 

2012 fashion garment dye lady wholesale spandex shorts  ,

 

ruggedly handsome classic-fitting mini short in garment dye

 

wash.

 

Low-rise belted waist, slim hip ,flat front. Our signature burnished metal plaque is reinforced with a leather patch at the back waist. Ripped left knee. Comes with a signature-embossed antiqued nickel watch fob with lobster-claw closure at the front waist. 98% Cotton,2%Spandex. Machine washable. Imported.

 

Flat Measurements

Tol +/-

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

Waistband Width: along wb align at top/bottom

0.6-1

35.5

36.5

37.5

38.5

39.5

40.5

41.5

42.5

Low Hips(at 7.5cm above Crotch ¨V¨measure

0.6-1

43.5

44.5

45.5

46.5

47.5

48.5

49.5

50.5

Thigh (2.5cm below crotch)

0.25

24.5

25

25.5

26

26.5

27

27.5

28

Leg opening straigh across

0.25

14

14.5

15

15.5

16

16.5

17

17.5

Front Rise (including wb)

0.125

17.75

18

18.25

18.5

18.75

19

19.25

19.5

Back Rise (including wb)

0.125

30.5

30.75

31

31.25

31.5

31.75

32

32.25

Inseam length

1.5

85

85

85

85

85

85

85

85

Remark:  The short size spec. is based on the long jeans pants as above.

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG181S) 2012 fashion garment dye lady wholesale spandex shorts



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.