Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(#TG107M) 2012 most fashion brand skinny cargo six pocket pants

(#TG107M) 2012 most fashion brand skinny cargo six pocket pants
Product Detailed
2012 most fashion brand skinny cargo six pocket pants 1)Color:Brown,Navy etc. 2)Garement 3)S~XXL Size cargo six pocket pants

2012 most fashion brand skinny cargo six pocket pants

Style : #TG107M

Fabric : 300g twill Cargo pants,100% Cotton

Color :  Beige,Navy,Khai etc

Size : 25-26- 28- 29 -30- 31- 32- 34- 36- 38- 40 (S-M-L-XL-XXL)

Washing : Garment wash

 

2012 most fashion brand skinny cargo six pocket pants , classic flat-front

 

pockets with button-down flap, rugged belt with vintage metal bucket, garment

 

wash, classic fit, imported .

 

Sits low on the waist with a natural fit through the hip and a slimmer fit at the thigh and knee. Slight kick at the hem. Zip fly with signature shank closure , Relaxed-fit low rise skinny man pants with main label, care label,size label, bag card, hang tag Four-pocket jean styling with signature plastic button at the front. Turtle cracks leather with embroidery around patch and back pockets 300g twill man pants,100% Cotton Imported.

 

Flat Measurements:Tol +/-2829303132343638
1Waist (Top waistband) along wb align at top1/415 17/4815 3/416 7/5016 53/9916 13/1417 48/6718 19/6619 7/24
2Waist ( Bottom waistband ) along wb align at bottom1/416 5/4816 1/216 81/9117   2/717 36/5318 7/1519 3/7920 1/24
3Waistband Height1/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/8
4Low Hips ( at 3 3/4" above Crotch ¨V¨measure1/419 7/2419 50/7320 7/8920 17/3620 13/1521 17/2622 41/9323 21/92
5Thigh (1" below crotch)1/49 1/89 1/29 7/810 1/410 5/811    11 1/213 17/90
6Half-Thigh ( 7" below crotch)1/47 13/168 1/88 7/168 3/49 1/169 3/89 13/1610 1/4
7Knee (14" below crotch)1/86 3/47    7 1/47 1/27 3/48    8 3/89 51/79
8Leg opening straigh across1/49 5/89 3/49 7/810    10 1/810 1/410 1/29 1/4
9Inseam length1/434    34    34    34    34    34    34    34    
10Outseam length (including wb)1/441 1/841 1/441 3/841 1/241 5/841 3/442    42 1/4
11Front Rise (including wb)1/86 1/26 3/47    7 1/47 1/27 3/48 1/810 2/51
12Back Rise (including wb)1/412 1/412 1/212 3/413    13 1/413 1/213 7/814 22/81
13Zipper length1/82 3/42 3/42 3/43    3    3 1/43 1/43 1/2
14Fly length from TOP of wb to 2 nd BARTACK1/84 3/44 3/44 3/45    5    5 1/45 1/45 1/2

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(#TG107M) 2012 most fashion brand skinny cargo six pocket pants



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.