Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(# TG095J) 2012 98% Cotton 2% Spandex denim material Designer Brand Logo Lady Denim Jacket

(# TG095J) 2012 98% Cotton 2% Spandex denim material Designer Brand Logo Lady Denim Jacket
Product Detailed
Designer Brand Logo Lady Denim Jacket 1)Nylon/Cotton denim jacket 2)Stone wash 3)Dual chest pockets 4)S~XL Size Denim Jacket

2012 98% Cotton 2% Spandex denim material Designer Brand Logo Lady Denim Jacket

Style : # TG095J

Fabric : 11Oz Denim jackets,98% Cotton 2Spandex

Color :  Light blue,blue ,dark blue

Size :  S-M-L-XL

Washing : Stone wash

 

 

 

2012 98% Cotton 2% Spandex denim material Designer Brand

 

Logo Lady Denim Jacket:Pockets With Flap And Button,

 

Two Pockets,Buttons, Embroidery, Embroidered Logo.

ALL 1/2 WIDTH 3840424446485052
CHEST  A4850525456586062
BACK RISE FULL LENGTH  B6465666768697071
SHOULDER to SHOULDER C3839404142434445
WAIST WIDTH D4244464850525456
NECK WIDTH  E1616.51717.51818.51919.5
CUFFWIDTH  G1111.51212.51313.51414.5
SLEEVE LENGTH INCL. CUFF H6464.56565.56666.56767.5
BOTTOM  I5052545658606264
ARMHOLE STRAIGHT J24.124.725.42626.

 Above size is spanish size.

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Deliverying

 

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

 

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

 

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(# TG095J) 2012 98% Cotton 2% Spandex denim material Designer Brand Logo Lady Denim Jacket



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.