Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(# TG069J) 2012 Fashion woman denim jacket

(# TG069J) 2012 Fashion woman denim jacket
Product Detailed
2012 Fashion woman denim jacket 1)Size:S~XL 2)Wash:Stone 3)100%Cotton Stripe woman denim Jacket 4)Best Price & Delivery time

2012 Fashion woman denim jacket

Style : # TG069J

Fabric : 11Oz Denim jackets,100% Cotton

Color :  Light blue,blue ,dark blue

Size :  S-M-L-XL

Washing : Stone wash

 

 

 

2012 Fashion woman denim jacket , designed for

 

Denim Jacket, Pockets With Flap And Button, Two Pockets,Buttons,

 

Embroidery, Embroidered Logo.

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Deliverying

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(# TG069J) 2012 Fashion woman denim jacket



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.