Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Denim Jeans,Pants,Shorts,Skirts,Jackets
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Darren
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-020-82892929
  • Fax : 86-020-82892929
  • Address : Guangdong,Zengcheng City ,Guangzhou,Xizhou Road ,Xintang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511340

(# TG178J) 2012 fashion faded sandblasterd woman jean jacket wholesale

(# TG178J) 2012 fashion faded sandblasterd woman jean jacket wholesale
Product Detailed
Fashion woman jean jacket wholesale 1)Jean Jacket wholesale Size:S~X 2)Wash:faded,sandblast 3)Dual chest pockets jean jacket

2012 fashion faded sandblasterd woman jean jacket wholesale

Style : # TG178J

Fabric : 11Oz  denim,98% Cotton 2%spandex

Color :  Light blue,blue ,dark blue

Size :  S-M-L-XL

Washing : enzyme,faded,sandblastered,tearing

 

 

2012 fashion faded sandblasterd woman jean jacket

 

wholesale , designed for Denim Jacket,Pockets With Flap

 

And Button, Two Pockets,Buttons, Embroidery, Embroidered

 

Logo.

ALL 1/2 WIDTH 3840424446485052
CHEST  A4850525456586062
BACK RISE FULL LENGTH  B6465666768697071
SHOULDER to SHOULDER C3839404142434445
WAIST WIDTH D4244464850525456
NECK WIDTH  E1616.51717.51818.51919.5
CUFFWIDTH  G1111.51212.51313.51414.5
SLEEVE LENGTH INCL. CUFF H6464.56565.56666.56767.5
BOTTOM  I5052545658606264
ARMHOLE STRAIGHT J24.124.725.42626.

 

Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Deliverying

 

Packing:

How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24

 

Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leadtime

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

 

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.

 

Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction

OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business by providing our good services as usually.

OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

FAQ Introduction:

(# TG178J) 2012 fashion faded sandblasterd woman jean jacket wholesale



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.